The Azure Gazette is an exclusive email with five of the coolest Azure news post that I have found. Now, you’ll see it all first. It might include books, news posts, tutorials and articles I dig up around the internet.
- Seven Reasons to procure your Microsoft Cloud via a Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) and the CSP programme enables partners to sell Microsoft’s cloud services to its customers. It is more than a licensing programme. The CSP model is designed for the partner to add value to its customers’ cloud experience via support, billing flexibility and advice.
- How to watch Microsoft Build 2018 (& what to expect) Build is Microsoft’s annual developer conference, but if you’re not going to be in Seattle attending the event in person you can still watch Satya Nadella, Scott Guthrie and Joe Belfiore’s keynotes live online.
As with previous years, you’ll be able to catch the keynotes as they happen.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup all the cool news about Microsoft Dynamics. Not as interesting as Azure, but people seem to like it.
- Dell & Microsoft sign new IoT-centric partnership The partnership will see Microsoft Azure IoT applications and services integrated with VMware Pulse IoT Center and Dell Edge Gateways, providing customers with centralised management of IoT devices from the cloud.
- Ingram Micro’s new mega cloud division is built on Microsoft Azure Ingram Micro has unveiled a new independent software division designed to help service providers build, scale and monetise cloud and digital services.
- Microsoft’s cloud business will push it over the $1 trillion mark Microsoft has been in an intense cloud war with Amazon. Whatever the outcome, Microsoft’s cloud business will be the leading cog in propelling the company to become a $1 trillion company.
- The head of Microsoft’s venture fund explains why startups should take its money in a crowded market M12 is interested in start-ups that want to sell their wares to the enterprise — not because of any value judgment, but because consumer technology is “not a strength” of his team. In other words, it only wants to invest in those places where it can offer value beyond just the money.
- World’s Largest Automakers to Use Blockchain Tech in New Cars Soon Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and Google are now making a move into connected cars. Amazon extended Alexa’s presence to autos, Apple offers Carplay for iOS and Microsoft Azure has a car system as Google parent alphabet is working on an autonomous-driving car via its subsidiary Waymo.
- Building Intelligent Chat Bot Using Azure Functions And LUIS Azure Functions is an event-driven, compute-on-demand experience that extends the existing Azure application platform with capabilities to implement code triggered by events occurring in Azure or third party service as well as on-premises systems.
- An Introduction to Soft Delete On the most basic level, you can think of soft delete as being similar to the Windows recycle bin!
- Microsoft’s deal with Houston fits the company’s ongoing reinvention Friday’s announcement that Microsoft would partner with the city of Houston on a wide-ranging technology agreement hit all the right checkboxes.
Digital literacy, check. STEM education, check. Helping Houston’s startup ecosystem, check. A smart city bristling with the “internet of things,” check and double-check.